Now that we’ve returned from Thanksgiving and have finished off the leftover pumpkin pie, we wanted to share a few more recent benefits-related(ish) stories and other links.
- The most recent issue of the IRS Employee Plans News is out, including information on an upcoming IRS phone forum on Hurricane Sandy relief.
- In case you didn’t see it, last week the DOL issued compliance guidance for employee benefit plans in wake of Hurricane Sandy.
- This blog post lists four ways to internally market your benefits and compensation programs.
- One way you might help participation in your wellness programs is develop an app, says this article.
- Are you having trouble keeping track of all the lawsuits about the PPACA contraceptive mandate? Fortunately for you, Politico has a good summary.
- Some other countries provide some interesting benefits, as detailed in this article. Which ones would you like to see replicated in the US?