March 24, 2020
Authored by: Steve Evans and Lisa Van Fleet
We have published a number of COVID-19/coronavirus related blog posts for our U.S. clients and friends over the past couple of weeks. In an effort to consolidate the flurry of guidance and keep you up-to-date in these fast-changing circumstances, we are posting the links to all of our COVID-19 related blog posts here. We will update the list below as additional blog posts are added.
- IRS relief for high deductible health plans covering testing and treatment: click here
- ERISA fiduciary responsibilities in an uncertain market: click here
- HIPAA compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic: click here
- Aggregated links to federal government guidance: click here
- Compensation considerations fr public and private U.S. companies: click here
- Emergency paid sick leave and family leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA): click here and here
- Proposed legislative relief for participant access to retirement plan funds under the Coronavirus, Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act): click here
- FFCRA paid sick and family leave tax credits for small employers: click here
- FFCRA COVID-19 diagnostic testing mandate for most group health plans: click here
- Providing employee assistance through interest-free loans: click here
- Summary of the CARES Act retirement plan access and employer-sponsored health plan provisions: click here.
- Key Issues for employers considering mid-year changes to their 401(k) plans: click here.
- U.S. Employee Benefit Considerations, including service provider contracts, emergency paid sick leave, family leave and related tax credits, health and welfare plans, qualified retirement plans; and incentive compensation and non-qualified deferred compensation plans: click here.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP has a team of knowledgeable lawyers and other professionals prepared to help employers deal with coronavirus related issues. If you or your organization would like more information on such issues or any other employee benefits issue, please contact an attorney in our Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group or your trusted Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP attorney.