July 11, 2012
Authored by: Lisa Van Fleet and Chris Rylands
We’re working on putting together a series of roundtables to help our clients and friends discuss their worries and strategies to deal with health reform/PPACA now that the Supreme Court has weighed in. We want to make sure the program is helpful and impactful so we want to hear from YOU. What are your biggest compliance concerns? What do you want to hear more about?
- Summaries of benefits and coverage,
- Form W-2 reporting of the cost of health coverage,
- $2,500 limit for health FSAs,
- How to handle medical loss ratio rebates,
- Preparing for the 2013 increase in Medicare tax,
- 90-day limitations on waiting periods,
- The “shared responsibility” (aka “play or pay”) penalties for employers,
- Increased incentives for wellness programs,
- Non-discrimination rules for insured health plans,
- Automatic enrollment in health plans for employers with at least 200 employees,
- Why employers need to consider the impact of the Supreme Court ruling on Medicaid expansion, or
- Anything else?
What strategies have you heard about that you would like to discuss more? Please leave us a comment below or drop a line to your Bryan Cave benefits contact and let us know your thoughts!